Skip to main content

Shinjuku till the end...

I can't believe a month and a half of traveling has almost come to the end.  I have met so many great people and seen some awesome things.  I am so grateful for all I have experienced and for those lives that have touched my heart and my soul.  

Update:  I have interviewed 25 people/families.
                I have traveled from Miami to Los Angeles & then Tokyo to Kyushu & back to Tokyo.  
               Cities traveled to in Japan:
    • Aichi
    • Dotonbori
    • Fukuoka
    • Gion
    • Hakata
    • Hirakata
    • Kyoto
    • Kyushu
    • Nagoya
    • Namba
    • Osaka
    • Sanjo
    • Shibuya
    • Shinjuku
    • Shinsaibashi
    • Sonogi
    • Tenjin
    • Terramachi
    • Tokyo 
    • Yokohama
    • Yokosuka

With that being said I will be here until Monday morning if you are still interested in being interviewed while I am in Japan.  I am in the Shinjuku area of Tokyo.  Please email me if you are interested in being in the documentary either in Tokyo before I leave, in South Florida or via online.  

Comments